We are seeing an experienced LTE SME to work on site with one of our large mining clients based in Perth.
- Review of Nokia design for SF (RAN, CMU, core & OAM) - working closely with RAN SME
- Assist in resolving CMU, core and OAM technical design issues
- Technical support to Lead Design, resolve TQs, escalate issues to Lead Design as required
- Represent the client at weekly technical meetings with Nokia
- Ensure design schedule met (design, SIT, SAT), Nokia deliverables reviewed and sent back within agreed time frames
- Responsible for coordination of change management and core/SIM provisioning process to meet SIT and SAT schedules. Oversee provisioning of core for SF CMUs and eNBs
- Liaise and consult with LTE Enterprise team
- Provide technical support in SIT/SAT and witness CMU/core/OAM related testing
- Ensure LTE Lab is fully prepared for any SF Application testing
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting during App testing
- Provide UE related design and technical support.
- Work with responsible parties to ensure DNS servers and AD updated for SF LTE
- Provide input to LTE IP and APN design as required
- Consult and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Other tasks as requested by the Lead Design
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience within LTE Networks
- Strong MME, S-PG/W, APN, IP knowledge
- Experience with large projects, telco and/or resources
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, problem solving skills, strong team player
- Highly motivated, proactive, thorough and collaborative approach
- Strong HSEC values and awareness
- Nokia LTE product knowledge
- Nokia OAM (NetAct, NFM-P) knowledge and experience
- RAN, RF planning, optimisation experience
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Kerry Cooper on 08 9324 8418
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"