One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed M204 Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience with IBM Mainframe systems and/or Model 204 development, or ability to acquire prior to commencement
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver high quality solutions for complex business requirements on time
- Strong understanding of coding best practices, including Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and Data structures
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills of a high level
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team and engage with stakeholders successfully
- Demonstrated understanding of management, systems development methodologies, testing methodologies and ITIL processes
- Experience with TSO and ISPF, including JCL and batch processing
- Experience designing, building, testing and consuming software services and cross platform integration
- Understanding and experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Must be eligible to obtain baseline security clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong development skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"