DB2 / CICS Mainframe Developer
I am currently recruiting for 2 Mainframe Developers to work with my client in Western Sydney. Ideally with experience in Supply Chain.
Need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in system development.
- Previous experience CICS, COBO, DB2.
- Must be hands-on and strongly skilled in CICS.
- Also experience with DB2 database development.
- Experience acrossIBM Rational Developer or MQSeries would be a bonus though not essential.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less technical people can understand.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a workload of diverse activities.
It will be esstential to have either Supply Chain experience, Enterprise Generation Language (EGL) or Rational Developer for Z. Only candidates which show this experience will be contacted!
If you are keen to apply please send your up to date CV in MS Word format (NOT PDF) and complete the process using the "APPLY NOW" tab. If you have further queries after completing your application you can call Syrus on 02 9200 4446 with Reference # SW62972B.