We are looking for Mainframe Developers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 12 months extension
- COOL:GEN, COBOL, DB2 and MQ Series, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SCLM, z/OS, JCL, ISPF, JSB, CICS, DB2 tools/utilities.
- Environment and / or test support
- Having an experience and skills with an Integrated Core Processing (ICP) System and Cool:Gen applications will be an additional advantage
- Experience in developing and maintenance of computer applications through agile methodology using Cool:Gen and in accordance with client's standards and guidelines
- Identify problems in application and infrastructure areas and assess their significance and provide technical solutions to resolve the issues
- Understand and operate within agreed quality standards and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Support all phases of the development lifecycle which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation, and maintenance
- Understand the strategic objectives of stakeholders in the development of products and delivery mechanisms to improve business outcomes
- Engage with stakeholders on complex issues in order to provide or obtain information and negotiate relevant outcomes
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.