Clicks are currently seeking a Mainframe Developer to join a Branch of a Federal Government Department that is committed to building the Department's information technology capability by providing resilient, modern and secure systems informed by data and insights, and to upskill teams to develop innovative new products and services.
- In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- Investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using ADABAS Natural.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in the design and development of software solutions.
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.