Mainframe Analyst Programmer
Well-known Australian brand is after a Mainframe Analyst Programmer to join the migration team for a large transformation project.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity based in North Sydney.
- Migrate data from legacy systems
- Maintain multiple Insurance and Investment Policy Systems
- Perform technology/process delivery, system testing and application support
- Deliver end to end migration from mainframe system to the chosen strategic administration system
To be considered for this role, the client is after someone with
- Minimum 8 years of experience in ADABAS and Natural
- Professional experience in applications that finance advisors use (Advisor Admission, Commission Payments, Advisor Management, Agency Payments)
- Professional experience within banking and financial services industries
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in delivery of end to end migration from mainframe system to the chosen strategic administration system
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellen on Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds