Effectively manage/lead and provide leadership by:
- Managing time, staff, issues and risks to ensure objectives of a business unit are achieved and report on progress.
- Setting expectations for others, monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Challenging the status quo and drives for and implements change effectively.
- Improving the skills and effectiveness of staff/others by providing clear feedback, coaching, mentoring, developmental experiences and opportunities.
- The use of planning processes to set goals, develop objectives and plans, and plans and allocates resources
- Links various functional objectives/priorities of the department and set direction that inspires achievement and commitment;
- Provide authoritative expert advice, on matters of organisation significance, including risks and opportunities and commitment;
- Support and mentor colleagues regarding departmental objectives and requirements.
Knowledge and skills:-
- Influence & Negotiation
- Service Excellence
- Environmental Scanning
- Policy Skills
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in word format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Manish Sanduja at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4813 for further information, quoting reference MS63158