Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the provision of high-quality contract management and customer service for a national and internationally based clients and distributors, and to provide customer feedback and insights to inform product management strategy and delivery.
- Lead a customer service team to provide high-quality and responsive sales, contract and customer service support to all customers and distributors.
- Ensure disciplined and rigorous contract management practices are developed and executed using best practice methodologies, tools and processes.
- Ensure appropriate standards of security are maintained by managing the software business operation in accordance with industry best practice, company policy and complying with the requirements of the business continuity plan.
- Provide support to clients on how to best maximise the effectiveness of the solutions to enhance the success of the ongoing customer relationships and fit with ITS products and packages.
- Initiate continuous improvement opportunities with the distributors and customers outside of agreed Service Level Agreements by monitoring, reviewing and evaluating contract performance and developing appropriate recommendations.
- Manage the communication and distribution of new releases with internal and external clients to ensure a smooth and timely transition while maintaining customer relations.
- Analyse customer queries to identify trends and issues and manage the creation, distribution and analysis of operational reporting to ensure future releases are targeted to issues that are important to the end user.
- Manage contractual relationships with distributors and customers to ensure performance to contract and protection of intellectual property while optimizing revenue.
The role reports to the Associate Director and has 3 direct reports
Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Marketing with demonstrated experience in managing customer service and contract management functions to meet high standards of customer satisfaction.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.