One of our premium clients based in Sydney is looking for a highly experienced and committed Marketing Manager to join a growing and progressive team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
As a Marketing Manager in the ANZ Region you will be working on marketing campaigns, events, sales enablement and new business strategies to support innovative, challenging and complex communications, media & Information Services Group projects. You will create and implement marketing while accelerating existing opportunities through the pipeline. With the long-term objective of building brand awareness, improving market perception and generating qualified opportunities via the efficient implementation of innovative marketing programs and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement local lead generation initiatives
- Maintain marketing calendars, campaign development and budget management
- Provide ongoing communication with sales counterparts on demand generation needs
- Event planning, building and managing client engagement and on-the-ground event support
- Localise as necessary any positioning, value messaging and competitive differentiation
- Provide large pursuit support and Execute ABM program
- Assist as required with appropriate branding of RFP responses, presentations, etc.
- Develop a network of Key Influencers
What you need to be successful:
- Organisational skills & excellent communicator with excellent writing skills.
- Stakeholder management and influence skills across all levels and functional areas
- Proven success in developing and executing integrated business-to-business marketing campaigns and events, including campaign development, budget management and results in measurement.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing to communications, media & Information services industries is a plus
- Knowledge of evaluating and assessing internal and external client needs and market needs, and transforming them into actionable marketing plans/campaigns
- Extensive work in analysing market/industry data including market sizing information and competitive intelligence to support new offering introductions and the development of marketing campaigns.
Culture & Benefits:
Our client promotes an atmosphere of professional growth through unparalleled learning initiatives. This is based on a team-driven strategy that recognises diverse individual contribution. This is only enhanced by a hyper-connected workplace environment using internal social platforms to ensure extensive collaboration and engagement among employees. With the long-term goal of continuous learning driven by a fantastic digital learning ecosystem. This positive growth-driven strategy has helped this organisation to consistently have the highest retention rates in the industry globally.
As a result, our client is a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute - one of eight organizations worldwide to have achieved this status. In its assessment of 1,072 companies worldwide in 2016, the Top Employers Institute rated our client as an exceptional performer in workplace learning & development, culture and company benefits.
Along with your all-round marketing experience and energy you bring to the team, a proven track record in the Australian and New Zealand region, creative and innovative thinking and outstanding stakeholder and influencing skills. Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong marketing skill set to this organisation.
- 5-7+ years' experience in IT or professional services marketing & communications, preferably in a consulting or technology services and outsourcing organisation.
- Positive attitude, leadership qualities, and flexible team-oriented approach to working with others
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing, business, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
For more information on the role, please contact Helen Judge on firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"