Marketing and Communications Analyst
contract until 30 Jun + possible extension
- Provide key advice to senior management, the Chief Executive, authorised spokespeople and business units on short-term and long-term project driven communication strategies.
- Lead stakeholder engagement
- Manage reactive and proactive media
- Contribute to the development of social media plans, create and implement comprehensive communications and public affairs plans
- Source, write, edit and produce a range of long and short form communications collateral, work within and meet tight and inflexible deadlines as well as manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexity, in a high pressure and high-volume collaborative work environment.
- Manage the development and implementation of factual, accurate and timely internal and external communications, media and marketing advice and strategy for major projects, contentious and proactive issues and activities.
- Contribute in enabling an organisational culture which is communications savvy, responsive, creative and strategic work environment
- Demonstrated skills and experience in writing, editing and content creation
- Knowledge of best practice for website/intranet content
- Experience in using Content Management Systems (they will be using Squiz Matrix)
- Attention to detail
- Experience in developing content for a large, complex organisation and good stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing, writing, editing, co-ordinating and publishing online content
- Demonstrated experience in writing for the web/intranet.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in internal and external communications and marketing. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reactive and proactive media strategy. Conceptualisation and delivery of complex communications strategy.
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills including preparation of reports, correspondence, administration, creative, copywriting and digital materials.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, organisation, and negotiation skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with competing priorities.
- Ability to function individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer skills and relevant software packages.
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.