Our client is currently on the lookout for an experienced Resource Manager / Master Scheduler who will be responsible for driving the resourcing process whilst ensuring smooth and successful resourcing on delivery of programs and projects within a very busy ICT Portfolio.
- Working with Project Managers and Resource Managers to administer the 2019 PMO Master schedule of projects
- Managing Clarity to ensure accurate resource / cost reports are delivered on time
- Managing the interface between various projects / managing portfolio dependencies
- Supporting Project Managers in maintaining MS Project schedules
You will have experience with:
- Improving forecasting capability and procedures through application of innovative ideas
- Owning and developing project forecasting and processes to improve timelines and predictability of project delivery
- Analysing project teamwork levels to determine capacity and efficiencies
- Using MS Project for project schedules (Expert level)
- Using Clarity for Resource planning & management
- Previous experience working in higher education or at a complex multi-faceted organisation will be highly regarded.
If you hae the skills and experence mentioned above please 'Apply Now' or email Tom Watt at Clicks.com.au for a confidential discusson around the role and the next steps in the application process.