One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Master Scheduler. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge required
- Extensive experience in similar Master Scheduler positions and a proven background of overseeing a scheduling/planning capability for a large-scale complex Program.
- Strong background of managing project governance and reporting within large and complex environments.
- A strong understanding of various IT project management frameworks and project methodologies.
- Extensive experience in using scheduling tools including ServiceNow, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, SharePoint and other business process tools.
- Familiarity with the Australian Government context is desirable.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Wajeeh on 02 6103 1837
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.