Clicks are currently seeking a Microsoft 365 Administrator for a cloud migration and consolidation project with a Large Federal Government Department. The applicant will work with a small dedicated team that, as part of the project, will undertake design, implementation and remediation of an IT administration system with a focus on improving Microsoft 365 operability.
- Work independently to evaluate symptoms and determine the root cause of issues with the Exchange Online and Exchange Hybrid (Exchange on-premises and online) environments.
- Utilise technical knowledge and discretion to rapidly develop an appropriate course of recovery action when a problem occurs.
- Research diagnostic information/logs and collaborate with other support areas as necessary to develop comprehensive solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online, Exchange online protection, mail routing, on-premises Exchange/Microsoft 365 co-existence, Microsoft 365 user administration.
- Enterprise level Exchange On-premises/Exchange Online (co-existence) and Planning, Design, Implementation and Support preferred.
- Experience with Exchange sizing, installation, configuration, deployment, systems management.
- Experience or knowledge of other Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Azure Active Director Connect, Active Directory Federation Services, Multi-factor authentication
- Strong background in networking (Firewalls, network protocols) in support of Exchange Online, end user support and Exchange Online/On-premises co-existence.
- Sound knowledge of Azure DevOps pipeline scripting.
- ITIL Foundation Certification or experience working within an ITIL framework
- Deploying & Configuring Azure DevOps, O365
- Administering MS Exchange Server 2013/2016/2019
- Knowledge of TITUS configuration
- A sound knowledge of uplifting exchange environments
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.