Clicks is a specialist IT Recruitment Company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Our client is an industry specialist in the field of Energy distribution. They have a superb culture and a down to earth family-feel environment. The work is interesting, staff feel valued, learning and development is promoted and career opportunities exist within
Our client is in a period of growth and are in need of a Microsoft 365 Technical Lead. Within this role you will be the Microsoft SME that will streamline and improve upon an already established platform. Taking initiative you will first understand the business drivers and technical landscape, create and act upon your own strategy to optimise and deploy applications onto the platform. The ultimate goal is to enable the 750 end users to be successful by providing them with accessible, up-to-date and easy to use applications.
Working closely with the Information Services Manager, you will monitor, review and improve the Enterprise (E3) Microsoft licence and also monitor and provide recommendations on the roadmap. Rolling up your sleeves, you will lead and technical configuration and implementation providing advice and support on O365 issues and working with the service provide on changes. Being a governance expert you will review and uplift the process and procedures and align it with enterprise governance.
- Extensive experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Microsoft 365.
- Technical knowledge that covers Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams and experience implementing Power Platform applications.
- Experience in gathering requirements, designing, deployment, implementation, testing and support of IT systems
- Governance focus with experience developing strategies, processes, procedures, and standards to support IT services
- Understanding of and experience in the development and implementation of Microsoft 365 storage and management solutions
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with experience in stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Great attitude and someone who doesn't think twice lending a hand to their team
This a great opportunity not to be missed! This is a forward thinking, family-like company that offer a great work balance and provide an awesome environment to work in.
Please note this is a Canberra based position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Gayathri Rajmohan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7755.