This role, as part of the project team, is to design, develop, test and deploy a new data repository and reporting using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
You will be responsible for:
- Integration of current Production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
- Development of Data Warehouse & Reporting solutions including ETL, data analysis, data marts & deployment activities
- Provide level 2/3 production support and system maintenance, including analysis and resolution of defects.
- Creation of technical documentation to support related database development
To be considerd for this role you will have:
- 3+ years' hands on experience as an ETL developer using MS Integration Services SSIS and SSRS (essential)
- Proven data warehouse architecture knowledge including Data Modelling, Scalability, MDM, Data Vault (essential)
- Advanced SQL knowledge, including writing SQL stored procedures, Type 2 tables (essential)
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) (nice to have)
- Knowledge of the Agile Methodology, Data Vault Methodology, DWH Testing Methodology (desirable)
- Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.