Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer | Permanent Role |
Our is currently in the process of implementing an IT Transformation program. I am currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer who is keen to be a part of a team working on this IT transformation. As an AX Developer you will be responsible for helping to develop required applications, modules and upgrades and be part of applications testing.
Your duties will include:
- Dynamics AX 2009 or 2012 development and customisation
- Analysing, designing and developing new functionality and fix bugs in AX application
- Code all elements of the program design.
- Performance statistics, analyses them, and makes recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Industry equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Dynamics AX 2009 or 2012 development and customisation experience, as a minimum
- Solid skills with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Previous experience with a focus on the Microsoft ERP - Dynamics AX
- Understanding of SDLC frameworks and best practices including working in agile delivery
- Experience with Microsoft .Net Technology stack
- Previous experience working in a CI/CD & TDD environment will be an advantage
- Previous experience with Azure, and Micro services Architecture will also be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please complete the application process using the Apply Now Tab. If you have further queries please call Rowena on 02 9200 4450 with Ref #RS63498.