We are seeking to engage specialists that can provide expertise in: - Microsoft identity and access management solution (with AzureAD and Active Directory) - Web service security and single sign on (OpenID and SAML based).
What's the key problem you need to solve?
The Infrastructure and Technology Operations Section (ITO) provides services including UNIX/LINUX administration, Windows Server and Desktop management, cloud administration and support of IAM products including Active Directory, OpenAM and IBM Datapower. The department is progressing its move to cloud based workforce solutions and cloud hosted APIs for delivery of digital services to external customers. During the progression of these initiatives, the need for a modern Identity and Access Management solution to support both of these use cases was identified. The IAM project was initiated to deliver these capabilities and has recently been moved under ITO section.
Technical experience in one or more areas:
- Microsoft IAM design and implementation - Active Directory - Azure Active Directory - Windows administration - Azure service offerings
- IAM integration with bespoke java apps - SAML, Web Service Security - OAuth
- AWS Access Management - IAM policies - AWS Service offerings
- Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers
- Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- Understanding of the best practice ICT delivery, including Agile and Lean thinking
- Proven ability to create, update and maintain design and operational documentation
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.