Mid-Level Agile Project Manager | Initial 6 months Contract| Digital | Sydney CBD
Seeking a Mid-Level Agile PM to work for my client on an initial 6 months contract with view to extend beyond 6 months. Not looking to hire a Senior PM as this role works closely with the delivery team. You will be responsible for governance, finance and documentation. To be successful you need to have experience in Digital based projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or Industry equivalent
- Agile Certified - will be an advantage
- 3-5 years' experience delivering online and mobile programs of work using agile and lean methodologies
- MUST have experience in Full Project Life Cycle from planning, organising and analysing digital initiatives with a high attention to detail to meet budget and timeline milestones
- Work on multiple Digital based projects simultaneously
- MUST have experience working with Digital projects
- MUST have experience managing project timelines, budgets and resources
- Experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to foster relationships across all levels of large organisations
- Ability to negotiate, influence and deal with a diverse group of development teams
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.