We are about to launch a new website and brand and we need a Mid-Senior Designer who will be able to interpret and implement the Creative Lead's vision across a broad range of initiatives ranging across digital, web, social and print.
Reporting to the Design Lead, you will be a great team player and collaborator across all streams and will work with teams to develop an array of design assets such as posters, infographics, teacher's guides, lesson plans, campaign and event materials and more.
This is a client-side position and you will be expected to attend meetings and briefings with team mates and internal stakeholders, take ownership of your ideas and your deliverables and produce high quality work whilst being a brand champion.
You will also be working closely with the Design Lead on a website transformation project, finalising page designs, photography, iconography/animations, and web layouts so you will need to be able to take initial direction and then run autonomously with work to support the project team in delivering on the new site by July 2019.
Must have experience
* 5+ years strong experience in digital and print
* Demonstrated experienced delivering an array of high quality digital and print assets
* Experience working within established brand guidelines
* Strong ability to accurately estimate the time required to complete work
* Finished art/layout skills
* Highly proficient in the Adobe suite
* Experience working within a web or digital team
* Understanding of accessibility principals
** Must be an Australia or NZ Citizen to apply
* Experience with data visualization and infographics
* Video and animation experience would be highly valued
Please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your resume, or call Dee Pollett on 02 9200 4452 for more information, quoting reference DP62004