One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Dynamic 365 Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology, computer science, or a relevant field
- 1-3 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics365
- 5+ yearsof demonstrated experience implementing requirements in Dynamics 365 and/or previous Microsoft CRM versions
- Hands-on Dynamics 365 CRM design, configuration, development, implementation and support
- Defining/creating solution architecture, functional and technical design documentation for deploying Dynamics CRM solutions
- Data migration, system integration, testing, maintenance, UAT and go live
- SharePoint Development experience
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong MS Dynamics 365 skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"