A large, complex organisation are looking for multiple Microsoft Dynamics Developers to join them on a long-term initial contract until December 2022, with potential for extension.
The Dynamics Developers will work with key stakeholders within the business to translate business requirements to then deliver a top-notch application. This is an excellent opportunity to create something that will have a positive effect within the whole of NSW.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of configuration of MS Dynamics CRM tools
- Understand the business requirements and prepare the technical design documentation
- Ability to build and demonstrate prototypes
- Develop the MS Dynamics CRM application
- Experience in building apps using Power Platform
- Experience working in Agile environments
- SQL and PowerBI experience is a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity where you can set your own priorities and create high quality applications, so please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your resume or call Aimee on 02 9200 4449 for more information.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Aimee Senior at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4888.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.