One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed MS Potrtal Developer
- Build high quality code packages,
- Design and conduct unit testing of code packages;
- Produce technical specifications for code packages;
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress;
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the (ISB) team, as well as other stakeholders
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Portal / ADX Studio
- Experience with CRM 2016/365;
- Experience in integrating MS Portal/ADX Studio with Dynamics CRM, customisation of fetchXML entity queries and entity list actions.
- Experience with configuring and customising ADX Portal for tight integration with Microsoft CRM
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, OData, JQueryKnowledge and Skills;
- Experience in integrating and consuming Azure Active Directory services, B2C; and Experience with automated deployment; and
- Good communication skills including, demonstrated technical writing skills and demonstrated ability to interpret functional requirements and communicate complex technical information to non-technical people.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a baseline clearance will be considered for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.