12 months contract + extension
Transformation Program - reporting and search capability
Australian Citizenship is a must
Our client is a prestigious organisation in the forefront of ensuring maintenance of fair and efficient financial markets, promotion of transparency to support informed participation of financial consumers and provision of services in relation to financial products.
They are after an MS SQL Designer to be part of the project team to deliver a new reporting capability. This role will be involved specifically in the design, development and implementation of the integration of the transformation components, by leveraging one's knowledge of database development, ETL processes and DBA experience.
- Integration of current production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
- Integration of the Regulatory Transformation Program components with the newly built Data Warehouse
- Maintenance and enhancements to the enterprise data model
- Creation of technical documentation to support related support and development As a valued member in the team
- Extensive SQL Server T-SQL/ SSIS development, triggers, stored procedures, SQL server full-text indexing experience
- Visual Studio Data Tools in a source-controlled environment, ideally using GIT
- Scripting, Powershell automation scripting (ideal), ability to debug or modify API's developed in C# (nice to have)
- Database design methodologies - DataVault, Kimble, Normal Forms, normalisation
- Knowledge of analytic data modelling with prior experience working with QlikSense, Tableau, Cognos
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) & Dev ops, automated builds and deployment
- DBA experience in AG environments
- Agile development experience
- Web development experience would ideal, but not critical.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
Interested ? Please reach out to me - Ellen Terrado | 02 8031 6259 or send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds