- Interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
- Assist in making technology decisions related to Mulesoft/eCommerce environment
- Develop and maintain technical and process documentation
- Document design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Analyse and understand the technical requirement
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the integration requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role.
- 5 + years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using Mulesoft,
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services, and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development.
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts.
- Solid understanding of the design patterns.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.