6 months initial contract
Huge integration project
One of Australia's prime businesses is after a MuleSoft Integration Developers to deliver Microservices using modern integration and API technologies, this may include designing, developing, testing, documenting as well as supporting.
- Interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
- Assist in making technology decisions related to Mulesoft/eCommerce environment
- Develop and maintain technical and process documentation
- Document design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Analyse and understand technical requirement
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the integration requirements.
- 2 + years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x MuleSoft 3.x and/or 4.x - design and development
- SAP experience
- MuleSoft Integration and API development experience
- Docker, Restful API development, RAML and/or Swagger
- CI/CD tools (Bamboo, Jenkins etc.)
- Microservices design principles, integration patterns, and messaging
- Professional experience in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Proficiency in the Agile SDLC development.
- API integration
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.