A government organisation is looking for an experienced MuleSoft Designer/Developer. This is a contract that will run up to the end of June 2021 with possible extension and it is based in Parramatta.
- Responsible for the design and build of high-quality interfaces between Applications and Services
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement MuleSoft Integration services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations
- Work closely with the project team. Team lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure MuleSoft Integration and Services
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications
- Contribute to the specification of data integration, both content and structure, for end to end migration from source to target systems
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications.
- Certified MuleSoft Developer or extensive experience in MuleSoft
- Experience in MuleSoft Integration and API development experience
- 3 or more years of experience in integration with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON and REST based web service development
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation
- Experience with systematic troubleshooting on MuleSoft
- Experience with Jenkins and GIT
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Experience working in a fast-paced team in an Agile environment
- Able to start immediately
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.