To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Mulesoft Developer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for software development activities.
- Interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
- Assist in making technology decisions related to Mulesoft/eCommerce environment
- Develop and maintain technical and process documentation
- Document design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Analyse and understand technical requirement
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the integration requirements.
Skills & Experience
- 2 + years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- Experience in design and development using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Experience in designs and development of ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using Mulesoft
- Professional experience in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Proficiency in the Agile SDLC development.
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
- API integration
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts.
- Solid understanding of the design patterns.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on Ravikumar.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0428 407 454
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.