We are currently seeking multiple Business Analysts to support a Program Delivery team in a Federal Government Department. The Business Analyst will be working in a multi-disciplinary team, with a focus on understanding how the business operates its core systems to help build a high level view of capability for the Program. This work is critical to the overall success of the Program and will support and influence key outcomes for the Department.
The role reports to Project Manager and will be required to work collaboratively with the wider Program resources, and contribute to fostering an innovative, enjoyable and productive culture. The Business Analyst is be expected to develop a firm understanding of the holistic business current state and desired outcomes and work with business Subject Matter Experts for domain expertise.
- Conduct detailed business analysis within the scope of the focus of the Tranche and Requirements Planning Program.
- Identify, investigate and analyse business processes, procedures and work practices to identify business requirements, inefficiencies, gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Development of business process models, workflows, requirements mapping and traceability between program level outcomes and business processes and/or capabilities.
- Develop and support internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Make and communicate decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing and diagram creation.
- Detailed knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in business analysis techniques including workshop facilitation.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time and on budget
- Proven ability to engage and manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven analytical capabilities with the ability to propose and facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Knowledge of Commonwealth frameworks, including ICT frameworks and Resource Management.
- Experience in User Experience i.e. prototyping, wireframes and journey mapping.
- Experience in design thinking frameworks.
- Experience in outcome based analysis.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.