We are currently seeking multiple Cloud Engineers who will lead and drive the implementation of cloud systems within a large Federal Government Department. The successful candidate will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
- Working within both the Cloud Capability Program and departmental projects to identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions in Microsoft Azure and M365.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based application infrastructure.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
- Deploying and servicing cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employing problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before problems arise.
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures.
- Experience designing, documenting, and implementing cloud based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems.
- Experience in application architecture and integration architecture.
- Record of applications or infrastructure technical leadership across project and operational tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.