To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for multiple qualified Engineering professionals to join an array of clients based in various locations.
- Control Systems Engineer / Sr. Control Systems Engineer -Adelaide and Melbourne
- Experience with the design, development, implementation and support of: DCS - Honeywell Experion and Yokogawa, PlantPax.
- SCADA - ClearSCADA, FT View
- PLC - Rockwell, GE.
- Desirable - PLC/SCADA/RTU/DCS system design and development
- Sr. Electrical Engineer - Adelaide - Preferably from Water Industry Experience
- Design of LV Electrical systems including Switchboards, MCCs, Distribution Boards, PLC panels and control panels
- Electrical design calculations
- Preparing installation work packs
- Developing electrical design specifications
- Performing FAT, SAT and all commissioning functions as part of EPC projects
- Process Engineer - Oil & Gas - Adelaide
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in hydrocarbons sector (O&G, oil refining, petrochemical etc).
- HSE focused.
- Knowledge of piping codes and standards (Mech Engineer)
- Design products and software - stress analysis. 3d software (Process Engineer)
- Electrical Design Drafter - Adelaide
- Advanced experience/skills in AutoCAD
- Experience in MicroStation
- Experience with Australian Standards
- 5 to 10 years of electrical drafting experience for Industrial projects
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Project Planner and Controller - Contract 6 months
- Three to five years of experience as a project planner and controller for projects of medium to high complexity.
- Demonstrated knowledge and an effective understanding of project performance measurement using Earned Value to AS4817 and the Defence Supplement
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management Processes e.g.. PMBOK
- NV1 clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT, Engineering, and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about a diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
For more information on these roles, please contact Zeenat D'Penha on 0478 309 328 / 08 83068234 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Alternatively, you can also send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"