We are currently seeking several experienced IT Systems Administrators for multiple long term contract opportunities with our large high profile Federal Government client. If you have experience in delivering, managing and supporting multiple platforms, this may be the role you have been waiting for. This project will deliver a new Enterprise Capability for the Agency, a Digital Services Gateway. As one of the successful IT System Administrators you will oversee system installations, monitor and maintain ICT servers and evaluate new server hardware and software. You will be expected to manage, implement and ensure the ongoing maintenance of system infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
- Experience planning, co-ordinating and delivering detailed, complex, technical or sensitive projects which may impact on current strategic or operational outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, resolve issues and deliver quality outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high level policy advice and engage in complex problem solving and issues management.
- Create or provide strategic guidance on applications management and project delivery.
- Deliver technical expertise to the management and deployment of technologies into various environments, and utilise multiple stakeholders and resources to maintain standards of delivery.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of application delivery and environment support teams to identify and troubleshoot issues, and implement a solution in a timely manner to minimize disruption to the organisation.
- Evaluate new technological solutions and programs and determine if they are appropriate for implementation within the organisation.
- Lead modification or adaption of established processes, methodologies and procedures to system maintenance and installation to enable continuous improvement, identify and address issues, risks and uncertainties and document changes.
- Interpret complex operating policies to meet changing client needs, statutory requirements or technological demands.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.