We are seeking multiple experienced Business Analysts to join a Large Federal Government Department and assist across the Department in several teams.
Skills and experience
- Experience in delivering under an agile methodology, or proven ability to quickly adapt to and successfully deliver outcomes in a new methodology.
- Facilitate workshops, including those to identify business needs, monitor and collate data and identify competing demands.
- Elicit and document the detailed IT business requirements including those that specify the changes to processes, systems, people and information.
- Capture and analysis of data related requirements & produce deliverables in accordance with the project schedule.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement activities to develop the requirements and desired outcomes.
- Provide guidance on solution capabilities and constraints available related to the implementation of technology solutions, including: Cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), APIs & integration, data, web and mobile OR
- Strategic and enterprise level analysis thinking OR
- Knowledge of and experience working with CRM and MS Dynamics 365
- Experience developing business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases
- Experience in developing User Stories and acceptance criteria for developer
- Experience working on complex digital projects in an Agile environment
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.