Our client, a large Federal Government Department is seeking multiple Visualisation Developers to work on a significant program to support the Australian community through a challenging environment. The position will undertake the data curation and build of sophisticated visualisations supporting the implementation of the program and business use cases in accordance with the department's standards and guidelines. You will actively participate in and drive the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, build, testing, documenting and maintenance. Provide advice and undertake complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications. You will also apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet project/business requirements.
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Thrives in a highly dynamic environment and deals well with uncertainty
- Ability to understand requirements
- The ideal candidate for this role will have deep development experience with visualisation endpoints including ShinyR , SAS VA and Web as well as Data Preparation for those visualisations
Skills & Experience
- Extensive development experience in enterprise business intelligence and visualisation platforms
- Experience in provisioning data out to build visualisations
- Analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes
- Proven expertise and extensive experience in writing technical documentation
- Ability to work with project managers, project team members and business representatives to deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated with minimal direct management and a demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
- Experience using collaborative software development tools such as TFS, Git is desired
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.