One of Australia's leading provider of security products and solutions.
As the National Technical Engineer, you will play an integral part in providing high level engineering support and approval for pre- and post-bid solution design as well taking lead technical ownership with offsite/onsite engineering for major projects. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage onsite engineering teams for major projects when required
- Be vocal in sharing learnings and knowledge to drive upskilling of all stakeholders.
- Align with and actively encourage business strategies and objectives
- Maintain and holistic objective view in design decisions considering what is most mutually beneficial for the business and its clients
- Stay abreast all relevant products and technologies to enable informed selection/design decisions
- Provide engineering pre-builds, for I.T equipment where required
- Create IP, Door, Camera schedules and as technical documentation etc
- Be innovate in processes, products, technologies and delivery of projects and services.
- Drive driving growth, compliance, process improvement, customer centricity and safety
Essential Technical Experience and Skills Required:
- Deep knowledge in product areas relating to Security, CCTV, Access Control, IP networks, databases, Operating systems and applications.
- Technically advanced in required systems and technology.
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Deep knowledge in I.T systems, servers, workstations, network configuration.
- Developing or developed ability in HA/FT environments and technology.
- Working experience in I.T subnetting, VLAN and ability configure network equipment
- Working knowledge of IP Video systems
- Exposure to management through KPI's and employee performance reviews.
- Experience in training, coaching and developing others.
- A solid knowledge of the applicable Australian Standards relevant to electronic security equipment.
How to Apply:
Please click the link or call Helen Judge on 0478 309347 for more details.
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.