The .NET Developer will be responsible for working with a delivery team on a daily basis to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services to meet the needs of the department. The developer will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of the Department's IT solutions (systems / applications / websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex web-based applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including Visual Studio 2017 /2019 (w/TFS/Git) ; .NET Framework v4.5+, ASP.NET MVC 4+ with Razor, .NET Core 2.0+, C#, SQL Server 2014/2016/2017, Entity Framework or other Object-relational Mappers (ORMs).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Well-developed SQL skills with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Negotiation and liaison skills.
- Experience with Devops and Azure technologies.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.