This fast passed Government Department has an opportunity for a Network & Azure Administration to join them for a fixed term contract period.
- Responding and resolving requests, and issues raised by users.
- Maintain the network infrastructure including all on permanent servers, switches, firewalls, AP's and other equipment connected to the network.
- Monitor and maintain uptime Install software patches/upgrades/service packs and other updates in order to resolve an incident or provide preventative maintenance.
- Work with business and IT to provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication, and network and systems security.
- Conduct security assessments of on premise corporate, and cloud infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities, and recommend and prioritize remediation actions.
- Analyse security data and report on system security status across various platforms and environments.
- Build tools to secure clients information, systems, networks, applications, and products.
- Strong Microsoft Windows Server Administration skills in both hybrid and Azure cloud environments.
- Experience working in networking, systems concepts and with operating systems internals and hardening (Linux, OS X, and Windows).
- Azure and AWS and Cloud Security knowledge.
- Strong experience with Skype and Teams and VoIP and Audio Visual experience with Web Ex and other platforms.
- MOE (Managed Operating Environment) development for Windows 10.
- Ability to swap between desktop support and Server Support.
- Knowledge of Azure, Office365 administration including SharePoint global administration role.
- Proficient in Cisco IOS configuration and PowerShell scripting.
- Project and Change Management experience.
- Proficient in one or more general purpose development languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, C, Java, bash, or PowerShell.
- Experience working to in multiple security domains such as platform hardening, vulnerability management, web application and browser security, penetration testing, applied cryptography, network protocols and secure network design.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.