One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed IAM Support Consultant. This key position will be responsible for providing solution and support for all matters relating to Design & Deployment of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Stretched Fabric\Multi-Fabric\Multi-POD\Multi-Site, Routing, Switching, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint Firewalls, WAN optimizers, Load Balancers & Cisco WLAN Infrastructure.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting Cisco ACI - APIC Cluster configurations
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on Tenant configurations, context, fabric access policies, EPG, BD etc.
- Configure and define contracts based on the application flow requirements between the EPG's. As well as hands on exprience with EPG, BD and Contexts.
- VXLAN, BGP-EVPN, L3 Out, L2- Bridging
- Multi-pod and Multisite design and deployment of the ACI fabric in different data Centre locations.
- Hands on experience in the design and deployment of IPN networks.
- Analyse, Design and configuration for Application Centric Mode deployments.
- Integration of fabric to different external, cloud and third-party networks.
- Workload migration from existing DC's deployed in traditional Nexus Architecture to ACI Fabric.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting Cisco Routers and switches
- Hands on experience in configuration of routing protocols such BGP, OSPF, ISIS and MP-BGP
- Configuration of STP, RSTP, PVST+, VPC, Double-sided VPC.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in DCI technologies - OTV, L2TPV3, VPLS
- Good knowledge on Data Center environments - experience in implementation, migration of workloads, network migration from existing date center to new data center
- Good understanding of different type of cables (Optical / Copper), connectors and structured cabling
- Expert knowledge with layer 2 and layer 3 technologies with a focus on Cisco networking equipment, specifically routers, switches, firewalls.
- Design and Hands on experience of Multicast protocols and configurations.
- Involve in complex troubleshooting, root cause analysis and document the issues.
- Design and implement solution for the communication between DC to both Public and Private Cloud services for integration.
- CCDP/CCNP/CCIE-DC/CCIE-Routing /CCDE certification
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong IAM Support Consultant skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"