To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Network Designers/Architects to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible to provide Professional Services to the Cloud, Security Engineering & Network design team.
- Required to provide consultancy, technical designs across various network & security platforms, develop & schedule change requests, support for complex network & security solutions.
- Resources are expected to deliver all facets of the work.
- Resources with strong knowledge in Cloud Security/Engineering and multiple security platforms to help with designs for services/customer connectivity/migration as well as demand.
- To develop Change Implementation Plans (CIPS) and work operations teams to schedule, implement and test designs.
- Provide support for complex network and security solutions.
- Engage with customers to understand the requirements, provide Triage, Consulting, Network/Security end to end designs
- Work on firewall rules automation process
- Change mgmt., Troubleshoot connection and design issues with customer and operations
Skills & Experience
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in IP Networks as Designer or Architect with large enterprise / Data centre / Multi-tier environment.
- Firewall, Security, IPSec VPN & SSL VPN (Palo Alto Networks (expert level MUST), Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA)
- Routing and Switching (high end Cisco switches and routers Nexus5K & 7K a must)
- Expert hands on BGP, MPLS, VPNs, Spanning Tree etc
- Data Centre Edge Network, Hosting, Virtualization, Cloud Computing AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Soft layer a must
- Excellent communications skills, documentation Visio etc desirable
- Excellent teamwork and the ability to work within an Agile environment.
- Strongly customer focussed
- Innovative and able to work with minimum supervision Results driven
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on Ravikumar.email@example.com / 0428 407 454
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.