We are looking for Network Engineers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X6 months extension.
Demonstrated experience with configuring and maintaining the following:
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Network switching.
- Cisco ACI networking systems
- Cisco ASR and ISR routers, including WAN routing, DMVPN and EIGRP, NHRP, IPSEC protocols.
- Cisco Wan Application Controllers
- Cisco WAN and LAN QoS.
- Cisco Next Generation Firewalls
- Cisco ISE Radius Server supporting 802.1x
- F5 BIG-IP appliances and LTM load balancing, iRules, and HTTPS decrypt functions.
- 7+ years' experience in designing, developing, configuring, implementing, and managing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors;
- 7+ years' experience with Cisco networking and integration;
- Experience in cloud networking architecture
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.