This Australian company is responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of services across NSW
As the Network Engineer you will be working on existing infrastructure services engineering and then implementing network services and infrastructure designs, related to the EDGE environments and application infrastructure. You will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects.
You will be involved in the implementation of large enterprise networks including Routing, Switching, next gen Firewall, Load balancing, Proxy, DNS in a multi-vendor environment, and across various operating systems. You will translate design documents into implementation plans that align with current practices.
- Previous experience as a Network Engineer
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of large enterprise networks including Routing, Switching, next gen Firewall, Load balancing, Proxy, DNS in a multi-vendor environment, and across various operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to translate design documents into implementation plans
- Experience with WAN deployment, EDGE transformation, Cisco, Palo Alto, Bluecoats, Juniper, F5
- Experience in Enterprise wide WAN and security migration projects
- Expertise in Cisco, Palo Alto and next Gen firewall technologies.
- Understanding of high-level architectural designs and low-level detailed designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to facilitate designs through collaboration with technical subject matter experts.
- Expertise working in an enterprise data centre supporting multi-vendor operating systems.
- Expertise with application switching devices such as enterprise proxy servers and content filters.
- Ability to work under large enterprise network with set deadlines and demonstrate a process orientated approach to delivery.
- Attention to detail and strong task management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.