Network Engineer | Network Designer
Currently recruiting for a Network Engineer with extensive experience in either Telecom, Engineering/Construction or Rail. This is a contract role until 31 January 2021 with possibility of extension. Will work in a Hybrid Topology of wireless, cloud and physical LAN and WAN. There will be a one off travel to Central Tableland NSW. Working in the office 3-4 days a week located in Upper North Shore of Sydney.
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- 5+ years in Network Engineering work with experience in design, documentation and delivery
- Design, review, and implement network systems within the business
- Manage services from telecommunication providers
- Hybrid Network- physical, cloud, wireless controllers and access point
- Cisco Routing and Switching experience is a MUST
- Cisco Data, Voice and Security experience will be highly regarded
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.