Clicks are currently seeking a Network Engineer who will be critical in the development and implementation of the ICN network program of the work in Canberra and overseas, and for specialist third level support for network related incidents and specialist advice.
We require an individual that has demonstrated understanding in providing network engineering services - design, implementation, development, documentation, testing, and maintenance of LAN and WAN networks, routers, switches and firewall solutions: working independently, in a team, and with vendors.
Skills & Experience:
- Advance juniper routing, switching, and security skills in a large enterprise network.
- Advance firewall and gateway infrastructure/ WAN optimization skills.
- Taclane Device Experience Mandatory.
- Network management systems and specialised encryption devices.
- Specialised problem solving, analytical and investigative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workloads and meet delivery dates in an environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communications skills, including effectiveness in negotiation, consultation, and communication with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Awareness of current and emerging trends in the secure government communications environment and their potential application.
- Demonstrated experience working on secure government ICT networks and handling classified material.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex projects, allocating time to different budgets and managing competing timeframes.
- Demonstrated experience providing network engineering design and development to meet business needs.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.