Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. They are currently looking forward to hire Number NOC engineers and SME.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Network monitoring and performance of devices and services using a variety of tools.
- Alarm management resolve alarms proactively
- Resolve all faults on network within SLA.
- Conduct Root cause analysis of the faults and problems and work for solution to fix the problem
- Key tasks include trouble-shooting, trouble-ticket management, performance management
- Configuration management
- Enhanced Troubleshooting and diagnosis of network incidents
- Ensure that all Incidents are resolved within SLA
- Report and escalate to other internal teams, external teams and management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Create performance reports and dash boards
- Work in 24x7 shift
- 5-7 years of experience in Telecom Network operations and copper Access networks
- Any graduation
- Should have experience in Telecommunications Network Operations
- Working experience on FTTN /FTTB/ DSLAM
- Excellent Understanding of Service Assurance of telecom operator - Enterprise, Wholesale or Retail
- Experience in engagement with Sr Leadership
- Demonstrated approach to problem solving
- Working experience on OSS systems such as ticketing system, fault management system, alarm management systems
- Preferred working experience in DSLAM's, Alcatel 7330, 7302 switches & Alcatel EMS
- Experience in network element configuration and troubleshooting.
You must have working rights in Australia. If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call.
Senior Account Manager
+61 2 80283142