We are now seeking Network Management Technical Specialist for our large Federal Government client in Canberra and Melbourne
Duration: Immediate start through April 2021 with 2 X6 month extensions.
The Technical Specialist will be required to work with a range of technology SME's, stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate transition of Network Management services and subsequently manage BAU Operations.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Lead IT programs/projects and/or operations in a large government or enterprise environment with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers.
- Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs and ensure 'green light' operations once transition is completed.
- Significant experience in Network Management solutions designed to ensure centralised monitoring and management of network infrastructure in an "Always On' environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of Cisco automation and orchestration tool.
- Experience in or exposure to integration for industry standard ITSM tools, including Remedy and ServiceNow.
- Operational knowledge of Enterprise Network Management applications (e.g. NetScout), Log Aggregation applications (e.g. Splunk), and Reporting tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Familiar with concepts like zero-touch provisioning of network infrastructure and network service prioritisation including Quality of Service (QoS).
- Ensure that the services provisioned as part of the program adhere to and are in compliance with the SLA's agreed to with the Network Management service provider.
- Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures and user-guide development in support of technical activities
- Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.