Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Network Performance-SME
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- The job relates to Network daily basis monitoring and troubleshooting operation on the pre-existing and new copper enhanced network. The individual must be able to clearly and efficiently identify, troubleshoot and provide on the spot solutions for copper issues that may affect together passive and active network
- Review, analyze, tackle Service performance using NA-C performance counters and collaborate with NOC, service teams and field supervisors and delivery partners in partnership to accomplish KPIs
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, Line cards, customer line faults.
- Configuration and deployment of network devices (break/fix).
- Assist in the design and implementation of projects.
- Utilize NA-C diagnostic/Prognostic and Quality validation capabilities to achieve targets.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex copper problems for any xDSL traffic class (ADSL2+, VDSL2, SDSL)
- Monitor Network Metrics for different bands of DSL such as US0, US1, US2 DS0, DS1, DS2, DS3
- Experience in interpretation of performance graphs HLOG, QLN, SNR graphs
- Experience in interpretation and monitoring of Signal Attenuation, Line Attenuation, Noise Margins US/DS, Coding Violations US/DS
Qualifications and Experience
- Min 5 years working experience in field for copper access networks
- 5-7 years' experience with Cooper Network Design, qualification, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Ideal Copper Field experience and test and measurement testing from ISAM/ASAM to CPE.
- Aware of all the technicalities of both active and passive copper networks
- Analytical troubleshooting skills for both Passive and Active Copper networks
- Experience and strong knowledge with xDSL technologies, POTS, ISDN, ADSL, ADSL2+, VDSL, VDSL2+
- Experience and hands on working for FTTx and GPON
- Experience operating, or supporting operation of, large-scale access networks
- Able to perform Proactive Line/Group Diagnosis and Network Analysis and Line Activations
- Familiar with Bridged Taps, copper attenuation, loiding coils, Longitudinal and Transverse Balance, insulation resistance, Passive/Impulse Noise, RFL, TDR, POTS
- Element Management Systems, Operational Support Systems and the ability to apply this knowledge when identifying initiatives for performance optimisation
If this sounds like you please send your resume to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion please call Deepa @0280283142