- NFV/Open stack/Cloud Technology
- Network Security background
- Senior Engineer
About the company
A leading Australian company, specialising in telecommunications and IT infrastructure. This role is based in the Melbourne CBD.
About the role
As a network security engineer, you will be a key team player on a Cloud Security transformation project.
This project has just been kicked off so you will be responsible for detailed designs, validation, testing and deployment of technology.
Initial 6 month contract with likelihood of extension until the end of this year.
- RedHat Open Stack (NFV) or equivalent
- Palo Alto / Juniper SRX / Fortinet Fortigate Network Security (UTM) Technologies
- Network Security - CCNP/JNCIP-SEC or above
- Juniper Contrail (SDN) or equivalent
- Service Provider Routing & Switching - CCNP/JNCIP-ENT or above
- F5 Load Balancing Technology
- Infoblox DNS and IPAM
- ASAP start
- Progressive and technology focused company
- Work for a trusted and award-winning brand
To apply please click apply or call Jenna Trayner on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.