A Multinational Technology Company
As the Network Support Engineer working within the AWS Infrastructure you will
- Be responsible for deploying network infrastructure across all network fabrics that supports its Retail, Payments and AWS services.
- Deploy, scale and automate network across multiple global datacentres. This includes existing footprints and greenfield locations.
- Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the customer demand.
- Create simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Work closely with internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- Work closely with automation teams in defining the tools that allow to scale at unprecedented volume.
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years+ industry experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent IP Networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically, BGP and OSPF
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major router platforms specifically, with Cisco 37xx, 49xx, 65xx, 73xx, 76xx, Nexus 7K and Juniper MX/EX platforms including all compatible supervisory and line cards for these platforms.
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with mission critical multicast systems is highly desired.
- Experience designing network and datacentre installations
How to Apply
Please click the link or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds