One of our premium clients based in Sydney's North Shore is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Field Technician role. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- NMI Certification required - Liquids & Weights
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years of related experience
- Retail scale maintenance experience is required
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office suite; Experience on Windows XP, Windows 2000 operating systems required
- Excellent interpersonal skills/customer relationship skills required
- High level of personal integrity; Support and promote teamwork and cooperative effort
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in Field Services skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.