Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a large, well recognised organisation in the Brisbane CBD. They provide a number of crucial services to their clients and to the public.
Currently they are looking for a number of Developers with strong front experience experience to join their development team, on a contract initially ending July 2021.
- Work with team members to deliver a new Graph API integration platform
- Work as part of a central platform engineering team responsible for product development and enhancements
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders, to achieve ongoing productive partnerships
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and internal standards
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strong experience developing with React.js, Node.js, Vue.js ot Angular Typescript
- Experience developing GraphQL API's, including schema federation techniques
- Experience developing unified API's and facades across multiple backend API's and systems
- Solid understanding of API interface contract design and lifecycle management
- Experience with API security and identity practices, including OpenID Connect (OIDC) and OAuth 2.0 token management
- Experience working within an AWS environment is highly regarded
- Ability work in an agile and DevSecOps environment
- Contract ending July 2021
- Up to $101.50 per hour
- Office based in Brisbane CBD
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.