One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for ObjesctStar Developer
This role include participating in the setting of design direction and delivery of high quality solutions, effectively communicating the design and/or solutions and working collaboratively with key ICT teams. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Objectstar.
- All aspects of the software development lifecycle of relational database computer systems, specialising in Objectstar, TSO, and JCL.
- Analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of on-line and batch Objectstar applications.
- Ability to perform software development (including coding and unit testing), quality assurance testing and support of user acceptance testing, where required
- Demonstrated ability to attend and actively contribute to workshops including documenting technical and functional specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to perform regular peer code reviews to ensure code quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work with the team lead and project manager to ensure delivery of the agreed deliverables within agreed timeframes.
- Demonstrated communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Technical Cyber Security skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Wajeeha on 0261 031 837 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"